DFMWR Marketing and Advertising
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/WEB DEVELOPER
- Designed/Developed and maintained company website, www.FortGordon.com.
- Developed several mobile apps and responsive web applications for special initiatives and projects.
- Designed Fort Gordon's quarterly Family and MWR publication, the FYI magazine.
The Quest Church
Jan '05-TO-Mar '15
- Created custom video graphics for announcements and sermon series using After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Designed sermon series graphics for projectors, booklet covers, web buttons and bulletins.
- Developed signage and props for worship design as well as window graphics.
National Mail Services of CSRA
Jul '06-TO-Dec '07
- Developed skills in the area of direct-mail advertising.
- Utilized Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to manipulating bitmap and vector art.
- Designed and produced marketing materials and prepared address lists.
May '04-TO-Jul '06
- Developed logical solutions to obstacles this new business faced.
- Applied multifaceted talents in all areas of graphic design including, but not limited to: creating new graphics, installing signs, cutting custom shaped signs, and printing on custom promotional products.
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN GRAPHIC DESIGN (3.9 GPA / Presidents List)
Apr '09-TO-Nov '10
Augusta Technical College
DIPLOMA IN PRINTING AND GRAPHICS TECHNOLOGY (3.6 GPA)
Oct '04-TO-Dec '06
Intentionality is Key. In all things, it is good to know why we do what we do. Every color combination, font style, and medium of advertising must have a purpose, and that purpose should be clear to the advertiser as well as the client. This is the driving force behind my design strategy.