DFMWR Marketing and Advertising
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/WEB DEVELOPER
- Designed/Developed and maintained company website, www.FortGordon.com.
- Developed internal project planning, marketing request and task management system.
- Provided training sessions and tutorials for custom-built internal workflow application.
- Designed Fort Gordon's quarterly Family and MWR publication, the FYI Magazine.
The Quest Church
Jan '05-TO-Mar '15
- Created custom video graphics for announcements and sermon series using After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Designed sermon series graphics for projectors, booklet covers, web buttons and bulletins.
- Developed signage and props for worship design as well as window graphics.
National Mail Services of CSRA
Jul '06-TO-Dec '07
- Developed skills in the area of direct-mail advertising.
- Utilized Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to manipulating bitmap and vector art.
- Designed and produced marketing materials and prepared address lists.
May '04-TO-Jul '06
- Developed logical solutions to obstacles this new business faced.
- Applied multifaceted talents in all areas of graphic design including, but not limited to: creating new graphics, installing signs, cutting custom shaped signs, and printing on custom promotional products.
Intentionality is Key. In all things, it is good to know why we do what we do. Every color combination, font style, and medium of advertising must have a purpose, and that purpose should be clear to the advertiser as well as the client. This is the driving force behind my design strategy.